Zap It! Effective Relief from Insect Bites
Ecobrands Zap-It! is a revolutionary, pocket-sized device that is really effective at stopping the itching and swelling caused by mosquito bites and virtually all other biting insects, as well as jellyfish stings and stinging-nettles.
Zap-It! is chemical free, non-allergenic, small, clean and light to carry. A lovely design, robustly made and ecologically sound, as it has no batteries, and can be used over a long period to treat up to 1,000 bites.
Tested by Lyn Hughes (Editor) Wanderlust Magazine
“Our most successful travel gadget”
Mary Ann Sieghart - The Times
“10/10! Worked brilliantly and a huge hit with the kids”
Rachel Murphy - Daily Mirror
How Does Zap-It! Work?
‘Clicking’ Zap-It! several times around the area of a bite has the effect of localising the poison and
inhibiting the histamine release which causes the itch and the urge to scratch. The toxicity of the mosquito
bite becomes neutralised with no harmful effect on the surrounding skin.
Zap-It! is completely safe for the human body and an effective treatment for insect bites.
Key Characteristics and Benefits
• Rapidly stops itching and the urge to scratch.
• Dramatically reduces inflammation and skin blemishes.
• Safe, simple and easy to use.
• Effective on most common insect bites.
• Extensively tested by leading entomologists who agree that “Zap-It! is effective”.
• No batteries required, no chemicals, non-allergenic.
• Cost effective, may be used for up to 1,000 bites.
• Ecologically sound, no sell by date.
• Portable, discreet, can be used anytime and anywhere.
Ecobrands commissioned two extensive ‘double blind’ trials conducted by the London School of Hygiene
and Tropical Medicine to demonstrate the efficacy and safety of Zap-It! The latest result, published in
January 2010 concluded that more than 90% of subjects tested were itch free after 5 minutes. Field trials
conducted by the LSHTM in Laos and the Amazon region have provided equally convincing results.
• Registered as a Class IIa Medical Device under No: CE 0499 Product Quality Assurance System Approval
Certificate according to Annex V of the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC) Certificate No: 1044473-00
dated 5 July 2010.
• Trademarked in the European Union, Community Trade Mark Classes 9 & 10 - No: 3,870,284 dated 10 July
2006 and No: 2502765 dated 18 November 2008.
• An ethical audit of the Zap-It!/ ZapperClick factory has been undertaken and passed by Bureau Veritas and
the result registered on the SEDEX website. Report No: FRT10100810547 dated 4 June 2010
• Zap-It! is patented and conforms to the patent registered by Paul Hudz, 5 March 1996 No: 5,496,356.
• Manufactured and packaged in China. The factory has been audited by NQA (National Quality Assurance)
and awarded ISO-13485-2003 certification. Certificate No: 34083 dated 6 July 2010.
• Zap-It!/ ZapperClick product design is registered by Ecobrands Ltd in the European Community
No: 000277389-0001 – 10 January 2005.
As well as all that the press has to say about Zap-It! we constantly receive appreciative testimonials from enthusiastic travellers. Word of mouth recommendation about the product has strongly helped to establish Zap-It! as an indispensible travel accessory.
✭✭✭✭✭ Great! A must have - 5 May 2009 By Jennifer Toase (Leeds)
“I have tried a lot of remedies and I have to say this is the best I’ve come across. Not only does it sooth the itching and reduce the size of the bite, but I found it also helps the skin to heal afterwards without any scaring. It’s small and easy to use and the most effective treatment for insect bites I have found.”
Don’t travel without it - you can’t avoid being bitten but you can avoid the urge to scratch with Zap-It!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: